NWH 3.58% $3.50 nrw holdings limited

2022 General News etc, page-378

1. 18,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3956
    Hello to all NRW people and I hope your weekend was happily seasoned with many things besides NRW  

…. And @Parma , harking  back to your post last Wednesday on the two year high of $2.90  (04/01/23)….
    Brooke Cooper @ Motley  Fool noticed too!
    (Indeed  I feel there are many others besides {hordes most likely?} whose eyes are on this creditable company.)

Maybe there will be good news this week of new work?
    In the meantime, for the record, here’s  Brooke’s story;

[Link to story on Fool website]
    2 ASX 300 shares soaring to new 52-week highs today

It’s a good day to be invested in these ASX 300 stocks.
    DB50C5B9-A5D8-493C-B0EB-21C07597BA55.jpeg
    Brooke Cooper

The market is back in the green and these two S&P/ASX 300 Index (ASX: XKO) shares are making the most of it. They’ve rocketed to trade at their highest point in more than 12 months.
    It comes as the index bounces back from yesterday’s carnage. After starting the year off with a 1.28% tumble, the ASX 300 is up 1.43% at the time of writing, trading at 7,045 points.
    So, which market favourites are riding the wave to long-forgotten heights? Let’s take a look.

2 ASX 300 shares posting new 52-week highs

The first ASX 300 share posting a new 52-week high on Wednesday is diversified mining contract services provider

NRW Holdings Limited (ASX: NWH).
    Stock in the company surged 3.94% earlier today to peak at $2.90. That marks its highest point in nearly two years.
    Interestingly, there’s been no news from the industrial stock to explain today’s gain. Though its subsidiary Golding Contractors is set to kick off a $230 million mining services agreement this month, as the ASX-listed company announced in December.
    The last 12 months have been a good time to be invested in the ASX 300 share. It has gained a whopping 58% since this time last year.

Posting a new 52-week high alongside shares in NRW Holdings is former market darling A2 Milk Company Ltd (ASX: A2M).
    The milk and baby formula company’s stock hit a high of $7.07 earlier today, marking a 4.43% gain. That’s the highest the stock has traded since May 2021.
    Interestingly, there’s been no price-sensitive news from the company in months.
    Though, as my Fool colleague Tristan recently noted, A2 Milk could be among those set to benefit from China’s reopening. A fair chunk of its earnings was once derived from daigou buyers.
    The last 12 months have been good to A2 Milk stock. The ASX 300 company’s share price has risen 26% since this time last year.

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 08/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.