NWH 1.43% $2.76 nrw holdings limited

2022 General News etc, page-4

1. 17,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3690
    Hello everyone.
    NRW not exactly galloping out of the starting blocks today……
    (It makes me especially sad to see the price reversing after the impulsive shipping trip I made to yesterday’s auction)

…And I read that virus pill - the Meck one that Australia bought 300 doses of last October - has been banned in India due to it being linked with birth defects and more :/
    …. So so much for the magic pill.

And two strains of Covid-19 now in WA with zero chance of leaving, and the omicron one is apparently is so transmissible it practically spreads by eye contact - regardless of previous vaccinations .
    …. So where will that leave NRW’s precious WA work teams?

On the bright side ….
    Hopefully Jules and other key people at NRW managed to get some quality time off over Christmas and will have their loins girded for any problems by the time they hit in force.….

…..And hopefully our teams in NSW, Queensland and South Australia are already leading the way in demonstrating how to thrive through Omicron?

And, speaking of Force I just saw that it is actually with us.
    - Or we are with it !​
    That has to be a good omen right?

Yes, I do think so

cheers

4D5898B8-DF8C-4D3E-A362-1F0E4B5FFA29.jpeg
    https://westernforce.rugby/news/nrw-commit-to-major-partnership-with-the-force-20211116
    … “ The Western Force is delighted to announce that NRW Holdings (NRW) has agreed to renew as a major partner.
    As a proudly Western Australian company, NRW have been fervent supporters of the Force since 2018.

NRW is a leading, diversified provider of contract services to the resources and infrastructure sectors within WA and throughout the country with over 25 years of experience.

Western Force chief executive officer Tony Lewis is thrilled to have NRW continue their partnership with the club.
    “As a leader in their field, NRW shares our ambitions and key values as an organisation. We’ve enjoyed three successful years together and we look forward to furthering our relationship.” Lewis explained.
    “Aligning with homegrown businesses is crucial to us and to have another WA company committing with a new deal is fantastic for all involved.”

NRW chief executive officer Jules Pemberton is looking forward to the years ahead with the Force.
    “We are delighted to be on board with the Western Force as a major partner. NRW and the Western Force have experienced significant growth over the past few years, and we both continue to focus on the progression and development of our teams to achieve success,” Pemberton said.
    “Our partnership with the Western Force is an excellent opportunity to team up with a like-minded organisation and support not only our local Western Australian team but also the development of the broader rugby and sports community from grassroots through to the professional level.”
    The NRW branding will again feature on the club’s training kit and playing jerseys throughout the 2022 Super Rugby Pacific season.”

NRW plays hard.
    And it plays WELL!
    I might have to buy some more …. : )
    1241798D-D9E2-445E-8E72-75E0BBC3CE16.jpeg
    Last edited by sabine: 06/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.76
Change
-0.040(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.77 $2.72 $1.102M 400.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9276 $2.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.76 2458 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.75
  Change
-0.040 ( 1.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.74 $2.77 $2.71 132583
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.