NWH 0.00% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

2022 General News etc, page-87

1. 18,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3832
    Hi everyone…
    The Mineral Resources H1’22 report was published this morning and the negative forecasts from Goldman Sachs in my post a couple of days back came true. Price dropped about 10%.
    Market Cap at $9.8b now less than lithium solo PLS (MC $9.9b).
    “MinRes said the gains were offset by a 60 per cent spike in production costs, including higher royalties inline with better prices and “substantially higher” shipping and haulage costs.” [link]
    … and no dividend to keep the big ones over there loyal.
    (Not that they are anyway.)

Is MND - the other subject to that story even now quaking in its’ price boots?
    It is down today -  but by less than 1%.

And here at the beloved company?
    Trade ticking along in low gear with volume currently around 400,000 for a vwap of about $1.69.

Results tomorrow week ie five trading days from now .

My ‘big thinks’ of the day are that:

1) — as we don’t pay royalties or have haulage imperatives any cost hits are likely to be ‘just’ labour based.(???)

2) — NRW unlikely to cut dividend as the decision to set one was only made last year (“dividend payout ratio of between 40% to 60% of Normalised Net Earnings [ref]) but it might be low?

3) — When is the best strategic time to confirm the Curragh contract? Before or after the results?

4) — I approve of the price being worked up at present I would like it to go higher (so as to create ‘fat’ to take a fall next week or a springboard from which to bounce higher).

All comments welcome

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 09/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.40 $3.41 $3.33 $3.822M 1.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13033 $3.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.36 48010 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.