NWH 0.65% $3.06 nrw holdings limited

Hi everyone… The Mineral Resources H1’22 report was published...

1. 18,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3759
    Hi everyone…
    The Mineral Resources H1’22 report was published this morning and the negative forecasts from Goldman Sachs in my post a couple of days back came true. Price dropped about 10%.
    Market Cap at $9.8b now less than lithium solo PLS (MC $9.9b).
    “MinRes said the gains were offset by a 60 per cent spike in production costs, including higher royalties inline with better prices and “substantially higher” shipping and haulage costs.” [link]
    … and no dividend to keep the big ones over there loyal.
    (Not that they are anyway.)

Is MND - the other subject to that story even now quaking in its’ price boots?
    It is down today -  but by less than 1%.

And here at the beloved company?
    Trade ticking along in low gear with volume currently around 400,000 for a vwap of about $1.69.

Results tomorrow week ie five trading days from now .

My ‘big thinks’ of the day are that:

1) — as we don’t pay royalties or have haulage imperatives any cost hits are likely to be ‘just’ labour based.(???)

2) — NRW unlikely to cut dividend as the decision to set one was only made last year (“dividend payout ratio of between 40% to 60% of Normalised Net Earnings [ref]) but it might be low?

3) — When is the best strategic time to confirm the Curragh contract? Before or after the results?

4) — I approve of the price being worked up at present I would like it to go higher (so as to create ‘fat’ to take a fall next week or a springboard from which to bounce higher).

All comments welcome

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 09/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
-0.020(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $1.386B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.06 $3.01 $2.106M 692.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12967 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.06 28014 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.