NWH 0.00% $3.08 nrw holdings limited

Hello to all out there and a somewhat latish ‘daily update’ :...

1. 18,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3781
    Hello to all out there and a somewhat latish ‘daily update’ :

Price up, volume down here at NWH.
    By my -albeit sometimes elastic - reckoning the last five days have seen 3,762,442 shares traded.

96B9574F-DBE7-48CD-BDD0-4DDBAD01302E.jpeg

What we have gained as a result of  three quarters of a million a day  average is 8.33%!
    It is a great mystery is it not ?

…And I think it is also worth noting that  yesterday NRW amped up it’s drive to hire workers for Karara -where it is due to take over operations from MACA in just a few weeks.
    At the AGM Jules had anticipated there would be  no problems in filling jobs there due to the shifts, the long term nature of the contract, new equipment, attractive camp and, best of all, proximity to Perth.

But it seems there has been no rush;
    https://www.seek.com.au/nrw-holdings-jobs?sortmode=ListedDate
    notes multiple positions  advertised at Karara as of yesterday, are all now sweetened with a $2,500 sign up bonus.
    - Hopefully  plenty will now apply between now and next Thursday so Jules can pass on the good news that NRW is fighting fit in that direction, and ready to go.

Finally, looking across that fence at competitors;
    CIMIC released its half yearly results today and the market found them unpalatable -  a drop of 7.13% at close saw the $15.89 price near the day’s low.
    [motley fool says] “Mostly positive set of numbers, however investors appear to be focusing on statutory NPAT which fell 35% year-on-year”

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 10/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.395B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.09 $3.07 $1.456M 472.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7052 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.09 6075 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.