MSB 0.00% $1.17 mesoblast limited

2022 ... Get your popcorn out!, page-489

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    its always just ahead !! 15 days to go! end of this quarter ! end of fy..... no wait must have been calendar year ! BLA to be submitted this quarter no wait its just more information and not the BLA!! get a bit sick of the carrot dangling by this company . For mine the FDA don't want to approve cells therapy as there are to many variables in consistency , efficacy, and batch to batch control for them to tick something off .ijust dont think its an exact enough science and the FDA are not uncomfortable with this . This is going no where for at least 8 months. Factor in a retrace until there is something substantial instead of ambiguous statements put out to confuse and lay false hopes . Come out and tell us what is exactly going on.The only reason they don't is because there is only negative factual info that they wont want to release. Instead they give us maybes and hope to's as investor information .Why not give detail about if the bla has or hasn't been submitted and why . Come out and say where we are at with efficacy and batch control . Its sucks being a shareholder in this company . And before you start that's not downramping its what's happening
    So i havent got my popcorn out I havent got any more 15 days I'm just stuck waiting out the charades this company is playing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 452 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.12 10643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.