TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

@jonfrum If I'd invested in FFX , i'd be upset about any delay...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    @jonfrum If I'd invested in FFX , i'd be upset about any delay too, given that corporate catastrophe frown.png

But I don't believe that Abujar is in any way similar to Morilla.

I have a colleague on site right now , who told me that commissioning was going well, and a gold pour was not far away. That was on the 29th.

My colleague has done many other commissioning's of gold plants, and 2 others specifically in Cote D'Ivoire.

I also know and have worked for Matt Wilcox, and have confidence in his ability to bring a mine to production.

So I have faith.

I can't guarantee that the MD's promise will be kept to the letter of the law - a gold pour by 12 midnight, Dec 31st 2022.

But it will happen , soon.

its a symbolic thing more than substance , but I do understand your concern that promises be kept.

For myself, I couldn't care less if it takes another week to pour.
    I'm more interested in how long it takes the plant to reach and sustain nameplate , and what the first quarter's production is.
    And specifically , what the month of March production and tonnages are, as a guide for the next three quarters smile.png

Happy New Year to all , and GLTAH !!!

Fat Man

PS. As Curly said in City Slickers: "Day aint over yet " smile.png. Its 4.20 am , Dec 31st in CDI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.