BRN 1.69% 29.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

good thoughts, thanks for replying and sharing your thoughts on...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    good thoughts, thanks for replying and sharing your thoughts on this. I hope no one think that I am not bullish on Brainchip.

If you have followed my posts over the last couple of years you will have gathered a picture that I am accumulating shares, growing in increasing knowledge and confidence and for me it has all led up to 2022 being a breakthrough year for Brainchip. the tipping point that will finally convince the greater market that we are not just another pie in the sky research project but the real deal that has a solution to an ever increasing problem. The start of the 4th revolution.

I did not start this thread to try and create fear or confusion but I thought it would be a question that is on a lot of Brainchip investors minds and having a discussion around it would air out alot of the uncertainty and fear created by this so-called experts.

AKIDA BALLISTA
    TIP OF THE ICEBERG
    EXPLOSIVE GROWTH
    JUAT THE BEGINNING
    NASA
    VALEO
    FORD
    NANOSE
    BIOTOME

are just a couple of announcements I'm expecting this year confirming partnerships and IP deals to continue Brainchips insane growth curve. who else is lurking behind The EAP NDA?

DELL?
    SAMSUNG?
    QUALCOMM ?
    VOLKSWAGEN GROUP?
    TESLA?
    APPLE?
    UBER?

we don't know exactly, but all the arrows ar pointing to a great year for Brainchip. NOMATTER WHAT THE MARKET DECIDE TO DO.

all my opinion, not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $535.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $1.094M 3.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 721510 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 144676 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.3¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ 3897836
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.