BRN 3.70% 28.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The group of experts who were predicting economic Armageddon at...

1. 9,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24775
    The group of experts who were predicting economic Armageddon at the beginning of the pandemic were completely off the mark.

Twelve months into the pandemic Bezos was worth so much more because of the change in the economy he could have given $208,000 to each of his employees and his personal fortune would have still been greater than it was before the pandemic.

My son in laws company an online retailer was hiring flat out and chasing displaced qantas employees competing with Coles & Woolworths.
    The salaries he has to pay data scientists are now so high that his employer was forced to increase his salary so that as head of his department he was earning more. The business is going gang busters.

There is no doubt some areas of business are impacted but drive around your suburb and look at all the delivery trucks bringing online purchases. Do the same on the night recycling bins go out and see how jam full they are of packaging. In Sydney house prices and demand is still running strong.

My hair dresser at the start of Covid closed the doors and did not return when the shop reopened as he bought a delivery truck and now has six trucks and drivers and a contract from Woolworths and works from home.

The other night I heard an economist speaking about how the average mortgage repayment could go up about $170 a month if the Reserve Bank put up rates and was promoting fear of default if this happens. Our children have been saving more than this in fuel and fares and other expenses each week thanks to working from home.

I have not heard one word from the so called experts the ones calling the next Great Depression at the beginning of Covid to explain why these things I am seeing count for nothing and why they are now going to be right this time when they were so horribly wrong the last time which was only two years ago.

Do I know what is going to happen No but I do know not to believe the so called experts because they have not got a clue.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $519.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $3.829M 13.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 600720 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 211500 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 7165702
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.