PAA 0.00% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Hi @ThriftyClown and @theoc, Predicting the market as you know...

1. 2,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1546
    Hi @ThriftyClown and @theoc,
    Predicting the market as you know is always difficult, if not impossible. But If i were to guess I would say your both probably right is suggesting mid 20s max in the short term.

What keeps me interested is that we are now looking better than even odds of meeting the Canine end points. This as we know suggests very good odds of success in Human cancer with the possibility of being able to treat several cancers.

Following success in the canine trials, its been suggested we will be cashed up to run Human cancer trials, but will we need to ? Or would BP be knocking on the door to run it ? Its possible, although the BOD may say no thanks we will keep ownership and run it ourselves, same with Covid and don't forget Pharmaust retains all intellectual rights following the MND trial.

Who thinks this would be a simple negotiation ? Not likely I notice every time they say they are in negotiations with a BP, they follow up with a comment that other BPs are also interested.

What did RA mean when he said in the most recent Interview when he said should we allow BP to take an interests in the company ? An interest by running the P3 trial, or take an interest by buying into the company ? He said it twice. Would that effect the deal with FightMND ? Who knows.

I think its a very complex environment the board are working through and that may explain a lot.

But I have to admit to becoming impatient.

It's a bit early for a drink, but I may have one anyway.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ $108.2K 647.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109170 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 117939 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.