PAA 4.17% 17.3¢ pharmaust limited

2022 Moving Toward 2023, page-43

1. 2,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1470
    Every stock I have been in where the SP performs poorly, there is always someone talking about manipulation etc. Then when some significant progress is announced the 'manipulation' stops. While the manipulation theory may be true, the simplest explanation (which is often the most correct) is that the market just doesn't value the stock any higher. I'm just speculating but perhaps investors just see PAA as a poor investment???

People get frustrated and take opportunities to offload. People see better uses for their money and offload. Human behaviour is complex and selling big amounts even if it doesn't return them the best is not uncommon. I have done it elsewhere. You get to a point where you just don't see a good reason to keep your cash tied up, and potentially no immediate upside so why hang around.

So, the theories of bots, manipulation to suppress the price etc may be valid.

BUT I bet if PAA actually delivered with consistency, delivered some things of commercial significance and gave a sh*t about communicating this.... suddenly the manipulation would disappear. Perhaps then it could be that people looking to get a return on their capital (investors) may be willing to take a risk with PAA when they think there is a credible chance of a return that outweighs the risk. Wild theory I know!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.3¢
Change
-0.008(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $59.77K 338.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 376984 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 25091 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.