PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi Jackjazz,Some people years ago saw the potential of MPL ,...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Hi Jackjazz,

Some people years ago saw the potential of MPL , whether that was talking personally to Professor Morris or just by spending a solid amount of time on research.

Think of it as an archeological dig in the Valley of the King's in Egypt. Just don't go into King Tutankhamun's tomb. It's very very slow progress. Lock that in.

PAA is like a carrot dangling . Some of us wanted the spoils and could see a massive human kind and dog kind holy grail. The potential is enormous as you well know.

How does one get reliable information ? Management hold their cards very tight to the chest. ( Maybe too tight , some may say).

So to invest was a great idea but to gain future information was fraught , one had to use HC .

So, the best idea I could think of was to incorporate a hand selected crew that shares information upon asking. That crew now share information gained with all . Well maybe not all information due to confidentiality. So sometimes the information given is cryptic.

No one is the leader, all are equally equal but play an important part in the arrangement.

Most but not all of the group have outside contacts that are used to clarify events.

So imagine a board of members giving their views on upcoming events. Some agree, some disagree on matters. The last information was on who PAA is hiring and cross over talents and are they necessary . So it is encompassing
    all data that can be screened to gain an extra edge.

The crew have a huge diversity of skills. Some management related, some science, some professional investors.
    Maybe , we don't all play in the sand pit perfectly but the respect to all is evident.

No man is an Island, I learnt from a very early age. I have said before to pick your peers then respect their judgement. Maybe not totally agree, but factor their thoughts in collaboration with your thoughts.

My son learnt a lesson a long time ago. Get a network of peers and bounce ideas. He went from having an idea to transformation of a successful idea. Now he is set at the age of 36.

Its not just PAA in my sights. I have organised a separate group that specifically looks at the USA market.
    Its niche but lucrative.

I have always thought that peer net working is a great idea. Two reasons, obviously the information seen through different eyes and brains to secondly the friendship gained. Nothing better than group sport.

So , out of eight contacts. Six see a huge re rate soon. Two are undecided.

So , does it help you in particular Jackjazz . I say yes. Some information is withheld, maybe it's too price sensitive. But if it's withheld it eventually gets released. I believe you guys get the Lions share.

In conclusion the most important takeaway is that we wouldn't be working hard on with this effort if the Companies potential wasn't obvious or achievable.

I still have a buy out there. We are convinced, dog data out soon. Imagine matching it with the opposition, an oral tablet no chemotherapy effects.

Believe this or not our little " board" has toyed with the idea of a shell Company joining PAA for a capital feed. Obviously we get a member on the BOD, you understand!

Dont sell unless you have to !

Last edited by kpax: 05/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.