MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

2022 MSB - The Year of Downfall

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Thought I would start this thread as another one just didn't ring true - turnaround and all.

With the SP hugging 1.10, a tight purse run by Oaktree, let's clearly articulate what 1.10 will buy you:

- negative net assets if you strip out intangibles.
    - round 2 with the FDA coming up in aGVHD, which whilst it will help a few hundred very kids a year, is not a huge addressable market in any case.
    - mystery as to what has been done to address FDA manufacturing consistency issues with RemL.
    - a potential blockbuster with CHF that sits within a neat sub group analysis - who still had to visit the hospital more than the primary endpoint looked for. Read more $$$$$ to prove if there is something of value
    - CLBP A Beverley Hills price point treatment that somehow the US is going to public pay in the hope of eradicating the opioid crisis. Did someone tell them folks that they would have to stop smoking or your cells ain't gonna fix ur back?
    - a slew of global pharmas walking from partnerships.

And a cash runway that in only 9 months means another liquidity moment to commence considering.

1.10 seems to be expensive to me. Cash / shares on issue would be my valuation right now.

Maybe a fire sale would help with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.