RXL 7.69% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

2022 Rox prospects, page-141

1. 2,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    Folks may not like TJ's sell sentiment. But TJ has proved his information are on the more objective side. Kudo to TJ.

The key arguement is regarding objectiveness, not much about RXL is currently under/over valued. Positive or negative, most of us love to hear the "facts" or something close to that. I did find it ridiculous to claim RXL will produce golds @AISC $700, and never buy that point. But pound to pound regarding drilled findings, I believe RXL is worth a punt at current price. I don't agree TJ's broker data claim that instos were dumping - after all, this stock daily volume is minimum, it's very easy to surpress the SP to prepare for a TO, which I feel like it's close to happen.

I share the concern that RXL did not release assays as they promised/hinted to the market. This is important in deciding a trust worthy management or not. Too many dodgy management in ASX small caps.

I was prepared to buy a couple of hundred thousand shares the other day, but order was not progressed into the queue at auction. It turns out to be lucky that later on I put my money into a Uranium stock instead and have got quick appreciation immediate afterwards. So who knows in short term one's decision is correct or not.

@m0ngy, I appreciate your knowledge and kind contributions to the forum. But I'd love to see your more objective comments in the future. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $63.18K 469.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44987 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 129000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.