RXL 0.00% 15.0¢ rox resources limited

A couple of weeks back I had an interesting conversation with...

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    A couple of weeks back I had an interesting conversation with Chris Hunt (CFO/company secretary).
    One query I had was why assays appear to be delayed.
    He pointed out that Rox has a very small staff for its work programs (see my previous post).
    As an indicator of that, MD Alex Passmore works as a hands on geo from time to time.
    When results come in they have to be analysed for what they mean in terms of the geological model that ultimately predicts where the next drill holes need to be placed..
    Rox geologists believe in the importance of context when analysing data.
    Rox staff have a heavy workload and do not necessarily put everything else aside to work on contextualising assays to make an announcement..
    That would cause delays and very expensive ones when they are extensively diamond drilling.
    That's why assays may take longer than a timeframe based on x days in the lab.
    Re comms with Rox, Chris Hunt is a good person to talk to and open to taking calls from investors.
    Of course, he can't give out market sensitive info and if there is any doubt he asks for the question to be put in writing for a formal response from the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.