MGU 0.00% 1.5¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

@Bigmoney66I have voiced my concerns from the moment the DSO got...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    @Bigmoney66

I have voiced my concerns from the moment the DSO got scrapped and the Anglo deal extension. You can go back through my comments if you would like to confirm. The share price has reflected my concerns that is for sure.

Due to the multitude of uncertainties we are now entirely at the mercy of the whims of the market. As we have seen yesterday that is not an ideal situation.

So don't accuse me of only coming out to make negative comments when the price is down. I hold multiple stocks that are volatile and some of them are down considerably.
    As long as the story is unchanged and the company is making steady and apparent progress and communicating this properly to the market it doesn't concern me to much.However when I see things going south partly due to poor communication and lack of clear direction (as currently the case with MGU IMO) I will also comment on that. I am here to make money, not to be a cheerleader.

You don't have to agree or like it. And if you have constructive arguments why I am wrong or why my concerns are unfounded please put them forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1732974 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.