DEL 5.88% 3.6¢ delorean corporation limited

I hope you're correct, but I remember reading on another...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    I hope you're correct, but I remember reading on another company's HotCopper forum that Morningstar Quant reports is produced with an algorithm. That is, it's a computer generated report which uses current available data on the company to automatically generate its recommendation. It will give analysis like a "Buy" on companies like MFG which it says currently has a target price of $45.15 (based on its last reported numbers, without looking at recent negative announcements and developments). In other words, it is nice to look at but I don't place any faith in it. I could be wrong about this. It is nice to see, in that Quant report, how their target price (the red line) has been revised upward more than once in recent months so maybe there is more human input than I realise:

:https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3986/3986315-3a8ca66938b4445f0ab9ec4251fb57a9.jpg

For small cap and micro cap companies like DEL, I place far more weight in company announcements, podcast interviews with directors, and knowledgeable posts by the likes of emptytrolly and dabozza. Companies this small are really under the radar. As such, I don't expect analysts to be spending much time following their progress. However we really have a strong tailwind with our chosen industry and I suspect that with time, this gem will start to get noticed, especially if/when more major announcements come through which will affect future revenue.

I look at the last couple of weeks' price movement in BRN and think "wow, wouldn't it be nice to have gotten in early and be riding a wave like that". I can't buy shares in a company I didn't really understand though. There is a great story here with DEL. It is easy for me to understand the business and business model. I bought a very small initial stake at 0.215 and wish I'd bought a few more now, as trading has been pretty strong over the past week or two. This is going to be an interesting ride with Delorean over the next couple of years.

I think at some stage, with more major contract wins, we will get to 0.65c but we don't have the projected revenue or momentum for that yet. I disagree with that Morningstar report; for now. 3X....one day. I like the sound of that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.