DEL 0.00% 3.3¢ delorean corporation limited

@skullofregret Yeah that's what I was getting at a few days ago...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    @skullofregret Yeah that's what I was getting at a few days ago here, and trying to figure out. What's our WA retail business and build-for-others knowledge and operations worth -- even if we abandoned the BOOM plans (which I cannot accept). Surely it's worth something.

An immense amount of work has gone into SA1 already. The application documents are hundreds of pages in length. It's all ready to go. And the AGIG licenses for each state aren't just handed out. They took a huge amount of work. We've got the semblance of an operation set-up. For someone to take over what we've achieved so far and run with it would have to pay a certain amount per share. We'd be close to it at 5-6¢.

There's a need for these plants for companies like Brickworks to decarbonise. I'm surprised at the volume of the sales orders and the amount on the sell side. Despite the heavy share price fall someone has been buying those shares. I'm surprised too that no large company, no institutional investor, and none of the directors have been buying. No changes to substantial holder announcement.Annual report should be due by Friday 30th. Will be *on* Friday (last minute) if previous anouncements anything are to go by. Hopefully some much-needed commentary from management to go with it.

@Bestshares999 I'm also sorry to hear about your loss in this stock. I agree with your comments regarding management. IPO funds were supposed to fund SA1. For the past year we've had a lack of communication and dates pushed back almost indefinitely. This Planum process has taken 1+ year. Interest rates are going up quickly. Some of the costs incurred have felt like incompetence. Do we really trust the $45 million Yarra Valley project to be on time/budget? I totally understand your reasoning. Even the self-promotion podcast interviews have dried up. I wonder if management has given up. Still, I'm going to give this another few months to see how it plays out. I like the macro theme and what they're trying to achieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 145475 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.