ARR 3.92% 26.5¢ american rare earths limited

This is the only thing I will say, and that is fidelity does not...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    This is the only thing I will say, and that is fidelity does not get out of bed for anything that is not capital efficient, and that means scale. ARR has zero scale awful capital efficiency it will cost them as much to administer this investment as a holding up of 500m, probably more paperwork actually. I would give a lot of money to see who else is in the risk basket Alongside ARR.

There is a reason they are here! Morning star have already started coverage and fidelity will now provide coverage as well.

Milestones are going to start ramping up. If anyone plays video games then it like a small studio joining a large one. The large studio wants to pump out more content more frequently and they will fund them to do so.

great points around milestones being brought forward. There is a race to achieve scale and feasibility studies so this becomes investable. Then fidelity will take another holding just before mine permits get granted (Everyone hates it, same people know it will happen!) and protect their investment (which means defending poachers).

Some funds will mess around with the stock, however if you are building a mine with a defined resource to a captured market the whales will make such a splash there will be no water left for anyone! Thankfully that will not be until next year . Until then we can enjoy the view of being an early adopter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $130.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.8¢ $263.8K 983.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32154 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 4894 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.