BET 8.33% 13.0¢ betmakers technology group ltd

I found this article on the Bloodhorse website: Monmouth Eyes...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I found this article on the Bloodhorse website: Monmouth Eyes Fixed-Odds Wagering by January

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/255348/monmouth-eyes-fixed-odds-wagering-by-january

Based on this article, it would seem like New Jersey is getting closer to starting fixed odds wagering.

I also like the last part of the article:

New York Racing Association CEO and president Dave O'Rourke has said in the past that he likes the concept of locking in odds and would be willing to allow Monmouth to offer fixed-odds wagering on NYRA races, but an agreement has not been signed.

I think there are many US states waiting in the wings for New Jersey to start. Although it may seem frustratingly slow, it is important for Betmakers to have fixed odds up and running flawlessly and for the model to be seen as fair for all industry participants. As this will likely be the model/system offered to other states in the USA.

I would expect most states in the USA to be watching New Jersey very closely once fixed odds is up and running. Once it is, I think the snowball starts to roll for Betmakers.

Pascrell III theorized that as many as 10 states couldfollow New Jersey within ayear. He said states that are “really ripe to go” include Ohio, NorthCarolina, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Illinois and Michigan. Source: https://gambliance.com/new-jersey-launches-fixed-odds-horse-racing-could-other-states-follow/

Who are racing operators from other states likely to seek out to run the fixed odds systems?

My guess is it could be the same company that navigated all the legalities, and balanced the demands from all the racing industry participants to ensure a successfully implemented fixed odds system in New Jersey.

Sometimes it pays to be patient and ensure a task is done thoroughly. Word of mouth is a great lead generator for future business. The same goes for reference sites with IT systems /Software. As New Jersey is likely to become a key reference site for this major change in the racing industry across the USA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $125.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $249.7K 1.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 336391 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 240893 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ 744211
Last updated 15.47pm 10/05/2024 ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.