PBH 1.10% 46.0¢ pointsbet holdings limited

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    How we all feeling about 2022?

Personally, I think it'll be a massive year for PBH, especially keeping adamant on their targets being operational in 18 states + Canada by Dec 2022. If they meet these targets, this can bring more faith for the long term. It'll still be a couple more months at first trying to breakout of this trend currently, but I'm very hopeful of this getting back up $10+ especially if they want to keep holders satisfied with the options expiring in Sept.

Superbowl, more NBA leading into the playoffs, NHL season leading to Stanley Cup to assist market in Canada. 2021 was a tough year but we also expected to be back to normality and everyone's uncertainty about what is to happen next. Now, it seems there's a lot more clarity and comfort.

HG Vora also continuing to buy up shares, there'll definitely be more talk of takeover offers and that'll give a massive boost in the price. PBH just need to make this public to prove bigger corps see massive value and people will scramble to buy up.

All in all, there is a lot that PBH need to do but they have made it clear what it is they aim to achieve, if they bring great Qtr results with evidence of growth, and they add more states, especially NY.

Please let me know what you think, is there any concerns? What negatives could possibly tarnish this stock? I'm very optimistic so it's great to have differing opinions. Free to discuss!

And of course, all my opinion dyor blah blah blah. Happy Christmas and looking forward to another entertaining year!!
    Last edited by Monojackay: 22/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $149.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.3¢ 45.3¢ $371.9K 813.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 23521 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.