SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

2023 AGM discussion and comments, page-223

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    JB is very genuine and when you speak with him face to face that shines through. Also given his personal exposure with shares he owns, capital he's invested and the decline in share value he certainly has a vested interest in getting this right!

watch the replay and listen hard to some of the questions he answers about matters related to BL's time in the top job... it's pretty clear to me that BL was potentially big on the talk and not so much on the walk...JB will want to correct any of those shortcomings to ensure new Exec leaders who join SYA do so with confidence.

I think it's easy to get lost in the SYA blame game (compliance, lack of comms etc) but the lithium mkt by its very nature appears to be an ongoing minefield for pricing and participant behaviour and with the Altura experience still raw for JB, some board members and other key shareholders you would be crazy to believe JB is not doing absolutely everything in his power to stay on track and stay focused on the end goal...growing SH value by controlling risk exposure and getting into the right strategic partnerships that will ensure SYA get long term value from their assets.

I believe that we will see a very different AGM in 2024.... and like every retail holder I bloody hope so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.