SYA 0.00% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

The hard hitting questions at the AGM were great. The board...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    The hard hitting questions at the AGM were great. The board needs to be kept accountable is something I definitely agree with. So thanks to all who represented.

The appointment of JB was a board decision and probably the right person for now. I definitely do acknowledge the personal cost in the interim. There is definitely room for him on the board with his technical know how from what I heard and saw at today's AGM.

One thing I don't agree with is that he has to hand out his personal email and mobile number like Brett Lynch. Lol. He is a busy CEO (interim) juggling 2 jobs id say he has other important matters on his mind other than responding to disgruntled share holders at every beck and call- leave that for the PR department I'd say. Brett was no better in comms so not sure why you wouldn't give JB a chance to steady the ship even in the interim (which has been mentioned).

The next year or 2 will be an indication on progress and them delivering..Onwards and upwards. Let's move on. Goodluck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $225.5K 9.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 4632510 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500774 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.