SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

2023 AGM discussion and comments, page-309

1. 3,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Fully understand your assesment and do agree all the problems cannot be attributed to just one person...but i f you notice I have been just as hard on BL throughout and again the lack of business acumen by these with regard to not only Corporate Governance but a vast array of fkups along the way that have been continueing and as such this board and I mean all of them are and should all be held responsible for their actions/inactions...if they were racehorses their track records would show nothing but Duck Eggs and as such would be classed as "Cats meaning they drink milk and are no good"...but they are not they are supposed to be highly professional people that have attended a meeting knowing full well they had Governance problems and no one could answer other than to say its your interpretation and someone had to intervene from the audience to try to over it for this board and there was a Corporate Lawyer who they have just employed and even he couldn't get involved or didnt want to because he had nfi what was going on as did not the rest of them.

Now the company knew all about the Governance Issues and even with the Corporate Lawyer done nothing to address those issues prior to the meeting its all in their previous announcements so wtf...these are as I said supposed to be smart men well between the lot of them they didnt even have the smarts to hand a bloke a microphone so he could address the floor to questions they sat there like the dumb asses I think they and they really proved it throughout the meeting...albeit I must say JB spoke well but that comes with years of experience of feeding the masses bsheet.

The BoD's of any company dont feel sorry for you they feel nothing as they embark on a journey with your money and live happily ever after regardless of whether or not they suceed or not and when you consider the form of these blokes..."The Form Is Screaming Out" that there needs to be drastic changes to help turn the form around if nothing is done to change then unfortunately many shareholders will have lost bundles because of the incompetence of this Board that has been an was clearly on show at the AGM.

Whilst some dont agree and thats ok I get it, everyone see' things different what I see are badly performing whose experience in the big league is way out of kilta with a company in the top league and thats why a deal with Piedmont was signed by this Board to hastily and their business acumen was sourly lacking and its the reason why Piedmont are controlling us when they want as can be seen by their reluctance to sign off and go towards Carbonate..thwy want Hydroxide and nothing else and the BOARD of directors are responsible for that...so when you say you feel sorry for them...I would suggest you look at their track records in the companies they have been involved in it doesnt paint a very pretty picture and its showing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.