SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

GTGreat effort on the day. A few extra items noting were: when...

1. krp
    194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    GT
    Great effort on the day. A few extra items noting were:
    • when he mentioned part of the problem with going downstream was the lack of skilled workers in hydroxide. So are they focused on carbonate or not? But also repeated a few times its a no brainer to go carbonate.
    • Ideally looking at having a board of 7 directors
    • He was pressed as to why would he want a 5 year off take agreement when carbonate was to start in 2026. Response was along the lines of we need to be flexible with timelines.
    • He discussed when you pushed him on the conflict of interest but PL took over going on about how meetings are run and all good. Then pushed on if this was in the corporate governance statement Lucas says yes. I believe a couple of shareholders called bullshit. A search of the CGS shows no recording of conflicts or meeting procedures, so has Lucas directly lied?
    • DFS Moblan Q124 and most likely not onsite and strategic partner more than likely. (My take was we will only have a small ownership in the facility and receive additional royalties for guarantee supply and we focus on building the mine only)
    • JB also talked about the rebalance and was not overly concerned. It made me believe ASX had already called and given him a heads up of what was going to happen.

Personally I did feel JB had the knowledge of the industry and held his own and yes NONE of the others gave me any warm and fuzzy feelings. PL looked lost and out of his depth when challenged but thought he could get away with just being confident in his answers.

For those that did not attend in person, I am glad I made the effort, maybe next year for a few more. The Cat making his way from WA and returning the same day needs special mention as it goes to show the passion shareholders have in this company.

JB now's the time to harness this and upskill your communication and media efforts to what others believe is required for a top200 company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.115M 34.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 21151240 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1618716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 21020600
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.