SYA 2.94% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Of course they will survive how could they not...they have a...

1. 3,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    Of course they will survive how could they not...they have a cash war chest of over 200million and another 190mil if so required and they are producing albeit not at the best outcomes due to a lopsided OTA and that Lithium is being smashed and held to ransom by the Chinese something they do when they feel like it...same happens to Iron Ore they control most of it and it gets belted every now and then but imho the wheels will turn around again and when they do as with most producers they will be the first ones to reap the benefits when it turns the corner whilst the start ups will still struggle to get going...fundamentally nothing has changed with Sayona and further drill results will be an added bonus when they arrive.

What I see besides the crash on Lithuim prices causing problems are that shorters are all over them look at what stocks are being hammered at this time its pretty clear that part of the equation is out of the company's hands as it is with likewise stocks...the other reason is of course the BoD's not helping with the downgrades the incompetence and with getting announcements out to calm the farm so to speak...this along with compliance issues an its Corporate Governance arent helping, but those are easy fixes an have nothing to do with the output of the plant or nameplate which are currently being worked on to improve... I actually think we are in a very good position with the cash on hand to get through these diffucult times...we need some Top Notch Executives capable of taking the company to another level because i dont think the current lot are capable...no I am sure the current BoD's are not capable an those changes to the BOARD will be most welcomed when an if they arrive.

As to your comment regarding SB as far as I know he is enjoying a well earned holiday with his family and its probably a good time to take a holiday and refresh given the current climate on the stock markets and to be honest whilst on SB I agree some of his posts were long winded those who wanted to read the knowledge he had could do so...those who didnt could just skip over its a personal choice for each individual...each to there own isnt it and I read everyones posts l don't ignore anyone because its a free world well at least I thought it was, unless there's been changes I'm unaware of...but that's me.

Anyways back to Sayona IMO they will survive and with some changes a new BoD's and hopefully lithium prices start to improve then the wheels will turn again so no chance of going under, the Canadian Government wouldn't allow another failure they will put in when required and l would suggest after there have been changes at the top...thats my read on it...sorry if this was long winded been reading to many novels lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $861.6K 25.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4237698 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 7837335 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.