POS 0.00% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

2023 AGM VOTING

1. 4,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2229

Fellow Shareholders,

I have held off posting my thoughts around this year’s AGM voting until now, pending what, if anything, transpired on the‘re-alignment’ (with shareholders) policy front. We are now just shy of one week out from next Wednesday’s AGM and I feel that it’s time to input my thoughts.(Yes, I know there’s still ~two working days left before voting closes for the Board to release something, but I have accommodated the timing delays driven by others for long enough.)

I’ll open this thread by making a couple of posts around how I have voted for the AGM resolutions. Realising that HC is abroad forum comprising holders with various levels of experience, interest, and time available, I have decided to split my voting guide choices into a short (TL;DR) version containing my ‘For’ / ‘Against’ choices only, then immediately followed by a more detailed version for consumption by those who have the time and are interested in the ‘why’ behind those choices.

The purpose of the thread is to hopefully assist any less experienced holders/members who might be struggling with any of the various issues we are being asked to vote on as the deadline looms. It’s not going to be a heavy-handed ‘call to arms’ battle cry, just simply an articulation of my personal views on the various issues we are presently being asked to vote on. Use any or all (or none) of it as you choose. After all, the voting rights associated with your shareholding are yours along, not mine or anyone else’s.

Before I start I want to make it very clear that my voting and associated commentary only relates to our current Board, NOT the current execs/staff. It’s an important distinction to make, which I fear might get lost on some members without this special mention.

Cheers,

Z

Last edited by zebster: 15/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $15.43K 2.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 63035908 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 20792528 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 302517
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.