POS 11.1% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Great post @zebster. Without wanting to sound like PH, I wish...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Great post @zebster. Without wanting to sound like PH, I wish there were more posts like this on HC.

No doubt now the addresses of next weeks meeting will espouse the great decision making at pos in recent times now that PAN is in a world of pain...I feel for all of the holders over there bar one.

FWIW here is why I have voted no to the rem report and yes to a board spill - for me its purely based on what I feel are critical missteps and what I feel is a lack of skill given the remuneration provided and experience that leadership have talked to many times. The biggest of these was the continual failure to develop (or even mention) strategy around the 2 elephants in the room:
    - possible declining demand in battery tech
    - Indo ramping up

Essentially, Indo nickel will keep prices down for as long as they want, so IMV POS has 3 options:
    -Find a way to compete being a price taker (Pan hasnt been able to it would seem).
    -Find a way to differentiate to become a price maker (apparently POS is too small to pursue this, although I would argue this would make them nimble)
    -Find another metal / path to revenue with greater prospects (such as running the mills on a contract basis as CJ has already alluded to)

I do not feel the current leadership can achieve any of the above in the shadow of the board as it stands today and have voted accordingly.

In terms of asset sales, now is possibly the worst time to sell (especially now PAN is on the market) yet I feel current BOD may make rash decisions as opposed to using what is supposed to be a vast amount of experience to back thought out, strategic decisions. In other words they have depleted my trust to zero.
    Anyway that's my rationale. Hope other holders have their own and vote too...

Looks like they may have managed to shut @tomboy up. Love him or hate him, I hope he is ok.

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $18.29K 3.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
86 42537471 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11954953 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.