BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Stating that there have been no contacts in 4 years is...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Stating that there have been no contacts in 4 years is misleading, the Akida 1000 was finalized in 2021 August I believe? That means development kits were sent out, companies like Megachips showed interest and signed a contract in November 2021. Their products using Akida 1000 still have not been released, which gives some indication of how long these things take to go from development kit to market, they have not scrapped their partnership with BRN it is 18 months later and they are still working on product. In the meantime the engineers worked with a number of other companies to figure out what needed to improve for visual sensing data and added a bunch of new features to tapeout the Akida 1500. Realistically it has been 18 months, as for the 1500 it hasn't even been put into a development kit package yet so that will be on the horizon also. Akida 2000 design is underway using BRN patented technology again smaller nM architecture more "neurones" more "Synapses", software engineers are also writing code, to make it a more user friendly experience for the companies who will buy Akida IP. it is important to keep yourself in check because shareholders deadlines that work on the scale of quarterlys probably won't fit your model and expectations. If you can't see the forrest for the trees, then there is not much more I, or others who have put the time in and have a decent understanding of microchip architecture can help you with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.287M 7.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 1437090 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 524059 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.