BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

On the other site you have the people who actually understand...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    On the other site you have the people who actually understand the technology and that is why they have invested, and that is what they discuss most of the time, with occasional forays into topics like what the price will be by Christmas.

I can understand why on the other site negativity is attacked because most of the negativity comes from people’s fears and doubts. If someone who is negative questions the actual technology, they discuss it.

I don’t understand the technology and without the validation of those who do the deep research I wouldn’t have invested, or stayed invested. I can see the potential but is Brainchip able to deliver?

Plenty of people on the other site think Brainchip can by looking at the actual technology and looking at where Brainchip has come from and what they have achieved. It will be 7 years this year that I have been invested, and revenue is taking twice as long as I expected, but it will come one day.
    The people on the other site are mainly long-term holders, and they hold through the ups and downs with a timeframe of 2, 5, 10 or more years. There are different investing styles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.