BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2023 BrainChip Discussion, page-1628

1. 13,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    Ah my friend Mr Orange juice colored White Bronco,

To start I'll quote Brainchip:

"BrainChip and Teksun are demonstrating ease of adoption at this year’s Embedded Vision Summit May 22-24 in Santa Clara, CA. Together with Teksun, we have focused on driver monitoring applications,BrainChip and Teksun are demonstrating ease of adoption at this year’s Embedded Vision Summit May 22-24 in Santa Clara, CA. Together with Teksun, we have focused on driver monitoring applications, face detection with occupancy detection, and gesture gamification.."

Excellent place to start, for your information the old highway to Santa Clara Califorina USA was more than 395 miles north on the old 395 Highway... Now it's down to 395 miles via new interstates freeways. Something akin to what Brainchip young, yet pust 15 years old, A-Kid-A family is trying to say it's saving in miles to the new Ai market. IMO if there is any adoption of any children from the A-Kid-A it'll play out like Ai will play out as Ai will self destruct by constructing a new and better venue.

Now when down further south with the El Nino summer quickly coming on BrainChip and Teksun will show better focused on driver monitoring applications, face detection with occupancy detection, and gesture gamification and street walkers hand gestures for local Hotel Six and other friendly quick stops. The grandest part is that it all leads to Van Made's backdoor entrance years ago at the gambling tables of Viva Las Vegas.

No thanks needed, enjoy my view per your request on the Teksun play... and per other media shelled out by Brainchip... So happy to hear, The Company, still has the old LDA Capital cash runway to be main sponsor in other great up and coming events.
    TD
    Last edited by The Dean: 21/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.