BRN 12.3% 25.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

"They are in control of how much of their portfolio they...

1. 2,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    "They are in control of how much of their portfolio they allocate to certain companies. They are not forced to purchase 2.5 million units. They are an index fund who are interested in a specific market, they are trying to generate wealth. What don't you understand about that?"

You clearly do not understand what you are talking about. They are a passive fund. I suggest you read what that is.

https://www.syndicateroom.com/alternative-investments/passive-funds

Below is a list of ROBT's holdings. Where do they allocate more to BRN? You seem to be just making things up.

https://www.ftportfolios.com/Retail/Etf/EtfHoldings.aspx?Ticker=ROBT

"I also didn't know you needed an Engineering Degree to purchase BRN shares on the ASX. I was never asked to provide my CV or prove that I had an engineering degree.Did I miss something? Engineering? Degree? I thought this was a stock market?"

ROFL.

Where have I ever said you need to have an engineering degree to buy shares?

Are you saying you do not see any risk when someone invests in a sector where they do not have the relevant technical background to fully understand the product or its competitors? Do you understanding what shortcomings Akida might have? Do you understand why they had difficulty selling Akida v1.0? Do you understand when or why a potential customer might choose edge AI product X over Akida?

If you do not understand this, how are you able to make a sensible investment decision? Do you base it on the vibe and what people write on social media and stock market forums?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.035(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $461.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 24.0¢ $6.813M 26.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 887784 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 23428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 15.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 24.0¢ 20655408
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.