BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

if you listen to the presentations they explain why it would be...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    if you listen to the presentations they explain why it would be inappropriate to set KPIs that relate to sales revenue. the adoption of the tech is customer driven and management cannot make the customers work faster lol. my belief is that management are doing there best to help engagements along as fast as possible from our side. some here might say that's naive or rubbish but I thin think if that's the case then it's time for you to write off your investment and sell out.

to say Akida 1000 was a failure I think is missing the point. at the time it was the best that Brainchip could produce and Sean very clearly says that it's not that we are losing to others it just that it's not there yet to disrupt the incumbents, that could be seriously altered when AKIDA 2.0 is released that was improved based in direct engagement feedback.

I appreciate some are frustrated with the overall progress but I think I'm the same breath it was unrealistic to expect sale to just explode into infinity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $1.573M 7.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 768700 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 558387 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.