BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2023 BrainChip Discussion, page-2776

1. 13,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    Ah the Wow effect,

Hey jester-fib-bo-ing I am so impressed that you, you of all Brainchip retail investors, have read some of my post-published book... The Last Good Cathedral which is a parody of E.M. Hemingway's The Last Good Country. Must be some insider info going your way enhanced by energy saving and all the other sweet benefits The Company Brainchip offers through or via its family suite of A-Kid-Da products.
    Enjoy...

“Did you know Ms. Wednesday Addams, earthworms can be blinded in broad daylight, a dual brain four eyed problem. Some people think worms have many problems and by running them through in their fat belly with a fishing hook like I am always doing we are solving…”
    “Nickie what are you talking about?”
    “I’m talking about fishing and loading bait on a hook on the Brainchip thread line where there is a revenue problem as large as never seen before in any stock investing company. The Indians have explained it to me. Indian givers. It's hype that moves the SP current like that of Brainchip. Masters, Brainchip pumpering worms are good, at worming around with their cash bloated bellies from LDA Capital, available especially for retail and bottom fishing boys like me (don't venture to think about the averaging down fishermen, them who are still averaging down from +peak $1.97 AUD as most bought in or swallowed the hook near $1.49 in memory of California 1949 gold rush. Catfish are everywhere. As I’m the greatest cat fisher. Pa taught me where to find them worms. Two Feathers told me the same too... why he even showed me several of the best fishing holes known only to his clan (at Brainchip La Guna Beach sunny Sourthern Califorina. Pa and Two Feathers both said worms are great at assisting in decomposing bodies and other forms of dead life hiding under tree logs, fallen branches, and inside other dead stuff when not busy with their business. Making love with mother earth and local banks to resolve short trading and margin account problems. Squeezing and pumping, extending themselves. The best worms are six inches long. They just crawl on in and get to work. $AG Attracting the attention of fish is a worm’s specialty. Problem is, nobody knows where does a worm releases it's expended ordain from after eating a healthy meal, or should I say partaking of the dead. Bloated bellies must be bad and unhealthy for worms if they can’t take a shit.”
    “Nickie! You are talking sick stuff.”

TD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.