BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I can see what your trying to do and it is manipulative and a...

1. 1,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    I can see what your trying to do and it is manipulative and a last hope your either short or think that you want a better deal on share price in the 20s. Lol

I don't know what the price will do but firstly no public company raises money with 1 quarter of funding left lol.

The company seams to be tracking quite well in the public sector when it come to innovation and product.
    I challenge you to find me an article that show Akida product in a negative situation when one was wotk ijng with it and said it did not do what it has to.

Every article paper or comment on social media posts research papers and publishing only has positive words to say about the product.

Renesas wi be selling Akida IP very shortly they taped out the product Megachips has Akida IP for sale.

The only negative comments that come out are from shorters some upset investors that need to learn to manage expectation and not be short minded and finanacle authors with one sided agendas.

Not a has been great on the Communication side and so forth but I believe all have moved on.

There is no revenue expected 3 months ago It reflective of the price lol.

Maybe you looking to get in cheaper or cover shorts.

Many people who frequent this site are traders and they play the FOMO and volitility hence why they are gone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.