BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Sorry you had trouble with the posts; I thought the headings of...

1. LJD
    507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Sorry you had trouble with the posts; I thought the headings of the different sections were telling. I am interested in the days trade, what is traded, when, how many etc, and thought it may be of interest to some others as well, if not please skip past the post.

I have pasted the following information from commsec to help you understand cross trades. Cross trades are identified on a trading platform's course of sales underneath the heading 'condition'.

"XT (xt)

A cross trade occurs when a broker executes an order to buy and sell the same security at the same time, in which both the buyer and seller are clients of the broker.

NXXT (nxxt)

An NXXT is a crossing that has occurred at the current NBBO Price (known as an “NBBO Crossing”). This type of trade typically occurs when CommSec has managed to automatically match your order with another CommSec client order through the CommSec Crossing System.

NBBO stands for the National Best Bid and Offer Prices. The national best bid price is the highest price that all buyers are willing to pay for a particular stock, regardless of what trading venue it is being published on. Similarly, the national best offer price is the lowest price that all sellers are willing to accept for a particular stock.

CX

CX is a trade that has occurred in ASX CentrePoint at the current midpoint price. The midpoint price is determined by ASX to be the midpoint between the current ASX bid/offer spread.

CXXT (cxxt)

CXXT is a cross trade or crossing that has occurred in ASX CentrePoint at the current midpoint price."

https://www.commsec.com.au/support/help-centre/placing-a-trade/what-do-cx-cxxt-and-nxxt-mean.html

"By executing in Centre Point, no information or signals are sent to the market until after the trade is executed. All ASX Centre Point orders are matched and executed anonymously."
    https://www.asx.com.au/markets/trade-our-cash-market/asx-equities-trading/asx-centre-point

Concerns About Cross Trades

".....Another concern is that a series of cross trades can be used to 'paint the tape,' a form of illegal market manipulation whereby market players attempt to influence the price of a security by buying and selling it among themselves to create the appearance of substantial trading activity."
    https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/crosstrade.asp

Trans Price
    singlefullx singlex partx full

under $1026

$10-$505

$50-$100

$100-$2006

$200-$300

$300-$4001511

$400-$500928

total61394217177transactions $500 and less out of 244

72.54%

time range xtrades

xtcxxtnxxt
    before open
    10-11am
    11-12pm
    12-1pm
    1-2pm
    2-3pm
    3-4pm
    afterclose

You asked for a summary; despite an exerted effort to lower the price today it failed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.