BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I just watched this video that was posted a couple of months ago...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I just watched this video that was posted a couple of months ago to try and learn a bit more as to why the shares are where they are. For those that are lazy - Sean Hehir essentially explains that he wants to focus on sales and cadence of work between each customer and acknowledges that the dip is concerning. He then goes on to say that there should be a product coming out at end of year.

The biggest thing that I found to be concerning is the lack of alternative funding outside of the LDA grant they've got along with their agreement of reaching $15m profit by the end of the year. I also took a look at this Fool link to see how they're actually going since the start of the financial year and it doesn't look like things are going smoothly currently. I would love for them to hit their target of $15 this year, I just don't see how with their cards being so close to their chest all the time?

That being said, the conversation about cadence seems to be an important one and one that I think requires a bit more deliberate thought as a company considering how much funding they've got. My opinion is that more things, more often would work better at their stage.

But it's hard to capitalise on how crucial their products are without any open source stuff to really have an impact. Their GitHub repos are unattended, with their 'latest' repo being updated from June of this year(not a good look for a company that's looking forward). The other thing I find problematic is that they could generate a fair bit of chatter if they'd just update their examples more frequently via GH as opposed to their own website where it's just not fun to play around with their software. The social power of GitHub is quite large and could help them with their marketing by targeting the experimentalists. As well as that - GH should be their documentation instead of just routing to their website for more information.

I'm really bloody bullish on neuromorphic computing and I want this to work out. So I hope I get a massive surprise during one of their announcements sometime soon.

Has anyone got further info on the topic of what's happening with their products and/or the status of deployment of new products? I really want to know more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.