BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2023 BrainChip Discussion, page-3647

1. 13,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235

Ah the love,

...in 2016 we heard Brainchip revenue would be lumpy... Then we hear this (8yrs later)

Chief Executive Officer at BrainChip

Laguna Hills, California, United States
    2K followers 500+ connections

About

I am a proven technology executive with significant experience driving explosive revenue growth for the world’s largest technology organizations, industry disruptors and turnarounds.

Throughout my career, I have successfully directed transformational alliances generating hundreds of millions in revenue between HP, Microsoft, Accenture, Oracle, and Cisco.

As a collaborative strategic alliance executive, I am experienced in structuring and operating beneficial, trustworthy relationships between two companies, while operating with complete trust and open communication.

I accelerate revenue by developing the overall go-to-market strategy, and by identifying strategic, channel, and alliance partners, and managing through to execution.

As a strategic account leader, I develop strong relationships with top-tier global clients and rapidly grow technology revenue during all economic cycles.

What sets me apart is that I am an empowering leader who motivates high-performing teams and develops individuals. As a respected C-level advisor, I garner complete trust by displaying integrity and transparency.

"And I heard about revenue being "lumpy"...

'But say hey, it was all about me accelerating lumpy revenue for 100's of millions of dollars, need I say more?' I've been set apart."

(No need for Brainchip to be a turnaround as I'll get get me options, Ive been proven to get.)

TD

Last edited by The Dean: 01/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.