BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2023 BrainChip Discussion, page-3661

1. 1,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    I guess iPhone 1, Pentium 1, Windows 3.1, Nokia cityman 900, VB commodore, Morey boogie board, single fin surfboards, wooden hull ships, hand cranked automobiles, lead acid batteries etc etc were also commercial failures.
    If you can't understand technological evolution and just punt on mining stocks then my words are wasted on you and this space will do nothing but confuse you
    Clearly all of the above were started as an idea, however crazy they seemed at the time.
    That idea is proven by like minded people and presented to consumers as 'good enough' for the present but generally even as the first version is being prepped for market, further versions are progressing in the R & D pipeline.
    Feedback and leaps in technology, advancements in materials, needs, industry pivot and adoption levels lead to improvement and subsequent models.
    Every one of your posts has the same tone of doubting and negative bias, which is fine for a non holder but posters can't help you understand or learn. If you don't know by now then you just don't know.
    Im sure you just drop in to stir holders with your rhetoric which is nonsense and amateur.
    Give it a rest. You choose to find out the BRN threads, if you can't offer anything balanced then surely your time can be better spent elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.