BRN 5.00% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I think if you review the material that's out their you get...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I think if you review the material that's out their you get a reasonable picture of what's going on. AKIDA 1000 was more a reference chip rather than a mass production chip for consumer products. They did try and sell the IP block for some time but we now that that the cost/benefit of AKIDA one didn't quite tip the scales in Brainchips favour in terms of adoption. having said that we received a significant amount of customer feedback that's gone into improving AKIDA 2000, I'd imagine specifically targeting the most common feedback points. In my view that process isn't a failure but an important piece of the learning curve. concurrently management have done a significant amount of work to build partnerships and prove compatibility with a range of industry players. you need to keep in mine that AKIDA will work in a wider solution so proving compatibility is a key point in inducing adoption. there's not point having a super advanced car engine if it can't fit any chassis or requires the rest of the car to be redeveloped around it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $938.8K 4.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 194183 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 656540 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.