BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2023 BrainChip Discussion, page-4235

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    They put Basil in the Ratatouille!!
    Manuel/Bynek.
    It's not all of a sudden, I have been posting here for nearly four years as against your four months!
    I was a long term holder. Made plenty.
    BRN is up against world super companies eg NVIDIA etc all producing the same thing. They are coming last and NOT on anyone's radar.
    Do you seriously think that Mercedes, the World's number one car, will risk their reputation with BRN?
    Yes I take advice when and where I can get it and have been investing in shares since 1987.
    I do all my own research. Bought into BRN, as a believer, reasonably early and enjoyed the stellar growth up to $2.13
    Then watched it slide, holding while the pumpers here pumped. I finally gave myself an uppercut and sold out at $1.13
    I keep following as a morbid curiosity and a painful watch for my friends on here who are still blindly holding.
    I feel their pain, but not yours. You deserve yours.
    RNU is an Australian Graphite company that will produce spherical graphite needed in EVERY battery, in every country and eventually every household in the world.
    At the moment, it's all coming from China.
    Guess where USA, Europe and Australia don't want to buy their graphite from?
    That's why I moved my holding from BRN to RNU.
    I look forward to again conversing with you when BRN is less than 10c and going for another CR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.