BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2023 BrainChip Discussion, page-501

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    I personally do not believe that the market has factored in 20 or 30 million revenue. I believe that the market has been speculating on Brn and the SP was reflective of that speculation.
    I believe once revenue reaches 20 or 30 million the SP will be much higher as Brn will be able to be self funded. This will drive SP up to possibly $3. Just my opinion.

As for the current SP, current world economics is playing a part in driving a lot of share values as investors move money around to maximise profits. Shorters are also doing there but in forcing SP down for the same reason.
    Brn making progress but in the SH’s eyes, not enough, and some are getting worried and therefore selling.

I don’t believe the SP will drop to 37-40 cents. I believe it will dip under 50 but stay in the high 40’s. Those who were jitterish would have sold off by now. Most long term investors have been through this roller coaster ride and just see it as another dip. Long term is what I’m looking at. In the meantime, buy, buy, buy.

People keep wanting to post the negatives as if they are unveiling some sort of truth that others cannot see. Most educated investors just see that as white noise. Amateur investors are selling.
    Hold tight it’s gonna be one hell of a ride.

Just my opinion, not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.