BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2023 BrainChip Discussion, page-5172

1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    With respect @Food4what I’m sure you know this is a stock forum, the purpose of which is the exchange of ideas & views, both positive and negative? and would you agree, it’d be pretty pointless if it were not?

I know another place that calls itself a stock forum, but in reality it’s anything but, as it only accepts one view point and that is one that’s only non questioning. Positive without any ‘negative’, how boring, an echo chamber of ‘positivity’ , pointless.

There’s a hell of a lot of positives about Brainchip (which is why I invested) but there’s also a few things they need to get right, some of which led to strike 1 by the shareholders at the last AGM. Now if they don’t listen to us ‘‘unimportant shareholders’ they then risk a repeat and strike 2. Do we want that? No, we just want forward progress and the company learning from its mistakes.

Finally as an investor I expect a return on my investment within a reasonable timeframe based on the opportunity I see, in my opinion (right or wrong) I believe with Brainchip that’s overdue & that disappoints me, so I’ll give an opinion on what I think can be improved and how. But if others have a different opinion happy to hear it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.