BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

A few people on here are talking like Brainchip has been a...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    A few people on here are talking like Brainchip has been a commercial company for decades. The way I read it is that they have just gotten started. Understandably it took them a long time to bring the Worlds first neuromophic chip to market. When you consider what it can do that other chips cannot it is a remarkable achievement. When Akida 1.0 was released to market it was quickly announced that Renesas and MegaChips purchased the license. That’s a in itself was validation and quite something for BrainChip’s first iteration of its neuromophic AI. You only have to look at MegaChips website to see they have Akida firmly planted into their business strategy. Renesas announced that they have tapped out an chip incorporating Akida 1.0 which will be made commercially available in 2024. That’s something big to look forward to.
    And recently Akida 2.0 has been made available to companies that have been working with BrainChip for some time and even made recommendations for what to include in the second version of Akida. For a Perth start up the company has come a long way. It all points to 2024 being a big year, confirmed by BrainChip’s CEO. I’ve concluded that a few of the posters that seem resentful of management probably held shares when the share price spiked on the news that Mercedes had used Akida in their EQXX concept model. This was great news and still is is great news, but it was never going to sustain such a steep fast spike. The results Mercedes achieved in the real world using Akida are impressive and absolute validation that BrainChip has developed a ground breaking technology that works. Understandably with Mercedes’ crediting BrainChip investors would have gotten excited and everyone no doubt piled in. Experienced traders would have profited greatly. There will be long term holders that know the score and are prepared to wait for the company to mature so that they can realize the kind of gains on their investment that they believe the new ground breaking technology will achieve. Still thei are those that perhaps didn’t sell at the time who might be less patient and secure about their investment, possibly quite emotional over their investment and have a feeling of ‘what could have been’. I say to them, if you are still holding on to your shares, hold on for another 12 months and you might just reap some great gains. I feel your angst in your daily posts, but you don’t have to torture yourself. There is a lot to be positive about.
    All my opinion. Take care all and may everyone come out of this a winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $796.1K 3.947M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1478980 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 205644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.