BRN 2.27% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Here's a crazy dot join......A few days ago, Brainchip...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Here's a crazy dot join......

A few days ago, Brainchip introduced the 2nd gen AKIDA platform:

https://brainchip.com/brainchip-introduces-second-generation-akida-platform/

One sentence that struck me was "This can scale up to HD-resolution vision solutions delivered through high-value, battery-operated or fanless devices enabling a wide variety of applications from surveillance systems to factory management and augmented reality to scale effectively." In particular the comment about the "fanless devices"

Just today, the following was released from Hailo:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leading-edge-ai-chipmaker-hailo-introduces-hailo-15-the-first-ai-centric-vision-processors-for-next-generation-intelligent-cameras-301765581.html

As soon as I read the article, the following reminding me of the sentence above: The Hailo-15 vision processors family......"....are engineered to consume very little power, making them suitable for every type of IP camera and enabling the design of fanless edge devices. The small power envelope means camera designers can develop lower-cost products by leaving out an active cooling component. Fanless cameras are also better suited for industrial and outdoor applications where dirt or dust can otherwise impact reliability.

I have not previously come across an articles that have talked about fanless design attributed to low power AI (although it makes sense), yet 2 comments in the space of less than one week. Maybe farfetched but perhaps another possibility?

Your thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $696.6K 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1400407 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 218182 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.