BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2023 BrainChip Discussion, page-771

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60

My take on this is this......

Take a look at the graph below (courtesy of some other place ).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5144/5144258-f8a2349c7b366b79b36c9f813a78e87f.jpg

As the SP has dropped, institutional ownership, just keeps on increasing. Some on this forum might say that the insto's have to buy the shares within the index, and I agree with this, but their holdings continue to increases. You wouldn't think their holding would increase as the SP falls, but perhaps there is a method to this madness....... The insto's bought up their initial parcels, and then lent them to shorters. The shorters drove the price down, and the insto's bought more. Repeat this process over and over again and not only do the insto's buy up more shares, but their average buy in price drops, in their favour. This process will continue until material announcement come up, at which point the upward price pressure will outweigh the shorters and the price will move up. When that happens the insto's would have significantly more shares to their name, bought at an average price significantly lower than when they first bought when BRN were admitted into the index. They have accumilated all the weak hands shares and its like they have purchased BRN shares at prices well below the SP price that existed at the time of admittance to the index. The instos have taken all the shares off people who for one reason or another or because of fear or pressure from down rampers here, got rid of them. The insto's arent stupid, and they have come up with a way to leverage shorters to drop the SP down thereby allowing the insto's to buy up more and more shares. Remember the insto's are in it to make money, and they are pretty clever at that.

I will not be selling my shares, held now for over 6 years. Every announcement, every partnership, and other good news brings us closer and closer to when further material announcements and revenue will come into BRN's coffers. Every day passed is one day closer to that happening.

This is all IMO, so DYOR. Just don't get disillusioned by some of the uneducated downramping posters who frequent these forums for no apparent reasons.

Last edited by Kouchkoini: 22/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.