4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

2023 CHART THREAD, page-399

1. 1,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    I don't usually post on the chart thread, but please indulge me:

What long term holders are hoping for now is a repeat of AKP, which was trading at 18 cents per share on 25 Feb 2010, and ended the year at $4.60 per share on 31 December 2010.

Although, one could argue (as I have in the past) that the utility of interface switching Re-ram to the world is much much higher than for micro speakers, so we should do better than a 25 bagger that was AKP. Especially with an opening sentence like:

"4DS Memory Limited (ASX:4DS) (4DS) (the Company), is pleased to inform shareholders that it has successfully completed the analysis of the Fourth Platform Lot and the results obtained are significantly better than the Board and management team at 4DS were expecting." (i.e. DRAM killer)

And this will then be the leverage to up to a 100 bagger on takeover, (from the recent price of 3c) as wallyprecious said, via a "downstream multiplier."

Our current chairman, Jim Dorrian, has said publicly that he is hoping for a 30,40, or 50X. (the share price at the time was 7c-8c.)

All of this is now possible by the end of the year, or June next year.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.