4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Yep. That gives a target of circa 25c. On channel analysis I get...

1. 3,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3632
    Yep. That gives a target of circa 25c. On channel analysis I get 19 - 25 as well, and Fib projection gives 31, so those all seem to be saying pretty much the same thing, but this is based on very little data and I think there has been a FA change in the underlying drivers, so one would want to be very cautious with short term TA until more trading data appears ATM. Tricky bit now is that I believe we are on wave 5 so when it peaks, which it will at some point, there will be a sizeable retrace. Unless they keep drip feeding the market with more announcements over the next few days / weeks there will be a cool off before the October meeting as everything will seem to have gone quiet, which will tie into the W5 peak and the following retrace. The retrace is going to be very hard to project though as the apparent shift in fundamentals is so potentially significant it could be quite shallow, or because of the substantial upside, it could be heavily sold down at the top to spark a sizeable retrace to massively increase the ultimate profit on the rebuy. It would not surprise me to see it hit 30c, then retrace to 15 or 12 as the daily margin for traders would be enormous under that kind of volatility and the longer term risk quite low. A lot will depend on how 4DS manages the market information flow, which they don't have a good history of paying attention to, so I expect significant volatility in the short term. It will be easy to lose money as a trader if one does not keep one's head and stay calm. Trading on a 2 day margin account is going to require skill, or reserves of cash, but the potential gains with current volumes are significant for small traders.

On current volumes you could easily be trading with 2m shares daily making and losing 20k per cent, and it could easily move 10c in a day making each day 200k profit or loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.