4DS 2.53% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

2023 CHART THREAD, page-408

1. 5,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    @Darkstone

Consider a more basic approach ... if I define the waves as ... EW3 : the general market awakening, EW5 : the general market overshoot.

Your EW4 is a small correction that (retrospectively) appears could be at least partially linked to options exercising needing some heads sold (probably 18-20 million to cover the cost of 43 million @5.5c) of approximately 170m on the ASX (CBOE volume - unsure - I didn't keep the data) over the Wed/Thursday period, so the likelihood of share sales to cover options exercise (if so) is a short of sorts - and there may be other options holders who did the same that we're not yet aware of.

I'm not entirely sure that your 4 is a typical 4 ... even the simple fact that options were exercised giving cash to the company that then negate CR concerns suggests to me that your EW4 is not a technical correction and that EW3 isn't finished yet. Options exercise is actually good news - further supporting that EW3 isn't finished in my view. That's really the core decision here about EW3.

So I'd suggest the "general market awakening" (your EW3) will stall out sometime this week, recoil (your EW4) and we may get the general market overshoot (EW5) on further news. Whether a double top or further rise - we'll have to see. (NB : SOXX, SXD and TSM all made green dojis Friday.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $75.80K 972.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37037 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 372879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.