AGY 3.85% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

@stevo 111 & @Rob826, appreciate your sharing of some of your...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1511

@stevo 111 & @Rob826, appreciate your sharing of some of your lived experiences as it reminds us we’re all more than report reading, spreadsheet staring, wave watching investors.

And yes its timely as AGY
    and a few other of my battery metal stocks are suffering and pending big news, and reading the macro can be disheartening; but that’s just what the BEOT and Big Oil want us to believe.

For myself it's only been the last 2 1/2 years that I took a hands on proactive approach to my future financial health by moving on from the work hard-save hard (term deposit) mantra practised over two decades that finally enabled me to purchase my mountains home outright.

There is something equally, probably more satisfying about putting your hard earned where your beliefs and motivations lead you, laying it on the line and productively helping those companies who are spearheading the clean energy transition.

So while a relative stock newbie, I still feel we are way ahead of the pack and that includes the local institutions who do finance for a living but seem to find it so hard to think outside of the non-productive residential real estate investment box.

Coming across Argosy was for me like discovering a killer new song, which was the big buzz in my youth.

While Pablo, Jerko and the Puna high-alt crew sort out the intricacies of the green plant, this tune from ol’ NSW seasidestoners Tumbleweed IMO is an appropriate sonic stompfest to holding onto your beliefs and stretching your limits as you climb the proverbial Mountain.
    I know our patience is being tested of late; I do think though that next quarter AGY will let the sun come in, and not be considered Pretenders.
    Perhaps when the 12 or 25kta plant is commissioned, we’ll be able to celebrate in Marseilleswhat.png

Last edited by MtnMusic: 24/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $168.7K 1.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1071367 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 481044 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 807462
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.